Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dentistry as a Career


My name is Dr. Richard O'Braitis. I am a cosmetic and general dentist practicing in Mission Viejo, California. As a member of the Mission Viejo community, I have become strongly involved in the community. As the dental consultant to the Mission Viejo football team, my office has provided over 500+ sports mouth guards in an effort to make the sports the safest possible. In the past 4 years, my office has donated over $125,000 in donated services.
One of my most enjoyable treatments to perform for the community of Mission Viejo and surrounding communities of Ladera Ranch, Coto de Caza, Rancho Santa Margarita and Laguna Hills and the remaining communities in South Orange County is Cosmetic Dentisty. Cosmetic Dentistry includes bonding, implants, Cosmetic porcelain veneers, all porcelain crowns, non metal crowns, porcelain cosmetic veneers. Cosmetic dentistry such as veneers can transform someones life. I have been told by some of my patients that they hated their teeth. Their smile never made them happy. By completing a smile makeover using cosmetic porcelain veneers( whether they are davinci or lumeneers) patient's lives are transformed. The symmetry of the smile creates a wonderful feeling. Brighter, whiter smiles by using Zoom whitening is the fastest way to whiter teeth. Look for more information at are website www.drobraitis.com.

No comments: